Thursday, June 7, 2012

Loving Energies


As we enter into this fast paced year, this month of June brings with it varied amounts of cosmic energies with it.    The new energies entering the planet at this time can be at times overwhelming, as they are very powerful, buy yet very loving gifts for us to revel in.  June brings in the Venus Transit energies which,  from my perspective changes the game of life completely.  One may even wonder what the heck is happening as our perspectives begin to transform and our past preconceptions of everything just seems to be left behind, leaving us wondering where our old thought patterns went.  That is how powerful these new energies are.  It brings in awe and wonderment of who and what we are left with.  If I am not my thought patterns, then who am I? 

As we ponder upon such things, we find ourselves at crossroads with discovering who we really are?  Can it be that I am not who I thought I was?  If everything around me is changing, and I am just an observer, than was I really all my attachments and labels we so lovingly placed on ourselves.  With so much being stripped away, we consider other alternatives to our reality.  I am me, and I am no longer that which I thought I was.  I was a programmer, and a cautiously social being in this unenlightened world which is now turning my own world around.  Funny how that happens.  And that is exactly what these new energies are doing.  They are helping us question all we have ever known to be true. 

The truth of who we are therefore does not lie in our actions, but in our beingness.  I am being me, but my actions may have said otherwise before.  No longer does that veil of forgetfulness of the fullness of who I am cover me any longer.  Our higher self is much bigger (and better) than the smallness of who I had made myself to be.  I am realizing that even being unemployed does not strip away my being, but only uncovers another more beautiful aspect of my soul as I am faced with meeting another aspect of myself. 

Truth does come in different flavors, and taking into consideration the myriad ways in which our soul chooses to express itself, does it then really get to know thyself?  Without getting too philosophical , Truth will always reveal itself, no matter how buried we are in illusion of who and what we thought ourselves to be.  And if we take it even further, we realize that our inner truth reflects our outer Truth about ourselves even more succinctly.  The microcosm of the macrocosm. 

Truth be told, it is we who will discover ourselves, for nobody can do it better than we.  Finding out the greater expansiveness of our being is what this new day and age is bringing us.  We are gifted this knowledge so subtly that if we blink we just might miss it, but of course, the Universe would hand us other similar situations in which to do so if we just happen to miss this one.  So yes, the Universe does work in mysterious and in perfect ways.  We may think that we know it all, but the Universe is not just one, but many steps way ahead of our conscious mind. 

Simply because we are the Universe, and we so brilliantly helped create this veil of illusion in order to know thyself more fully. The collective consciousness is held by the Universal Grid of knowingness, that was so perfectly orchestrated with your help.   One might even begin to wonder, well if I have this knowing know, where I didn't have it before, am I becoming more enlightened? 

It only takes one to know that within every divine spark of light, there is love.  And that the light you are so lovingly attracted to, is a reflection of your truth.  You realize this now, because you are this now.  You are that love and light that you have always been, but just weren't awake enough to realize.  So it is with great pleasure and love that I say, "We've been waiting so very long, and I'm so glad to finally meet you (me)".  Wink wink...     We are ONE.... Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment