Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Asking The Universe


So, what is my truth?  What exactly am I asking for?  Am I asking for something material, or am I asking for something greater, far greater than anything material can ever offer me.  Today, I am acknowledging the Universe, and all it's myriad facets of being.  Is the Universe simply out there, or is there more I do not yet understand?  I once pondered all this myself, and simply upon pondering I was lead down a path to where there was no going back. 

The Universe was simply showing me where to go, what to do and most of all providing me with an assurance that everything ultimately is alright.  In my quest for this eternal Truth, I began to know in my heart that there was in fact something greater than me, something which I could turn to in time of need or simply just for information.  As I continued to follow my inner knowing, things simply began to fall in place.  It was as if a light had been shined down on what I needed to know at that moment. Moment by moment.

 I never really asked to be shown the whole picture, because I don't believe that is how it works, but just by following this inner knowing , some may call it intuition, I was lead to a more calm and peaceful way of being, just by holding the energy and vibrational pull it was guiding me through.  This in itself has instilled more confidence in myself because I know it is not only I, but a much greater I that wholly and completely knows more of me, knows exactly who I am, and is in harmony with every cell of my being to the point where If I just relax and revel in this Truth.  I am repeatedly convinced that I am in fact a part of the bigger picture.  In fact, I am one with the bigger picture, as I am One with the Universe.

 As Truth begins to show up, you recognize it, as it resonates with every part of your being.  A lie always makes you feel heavy, and the Truth will always make you feel lighter.  This is how the higher aspect of you knows without a doubt when something is indeed true.  At least true for you.  Nobody's else's truth is your Truth, just as what's true for you may not be anybody else's truth.  We are all at different levels of understanding, and at different stages of knowing so, you might comprehend a spiritual concept much more deeply as someone else, or vice versa. 

The key is not in knowing when and how, but it is in Asking the Universe for Greater Understanding and for your Truth to be revealed.  We are all aspects of the one, but individual in nature.  There is only one unique essence of you.  One speck in all of eternity that is you.  Find out who you are, simply by Asking the Universe.  Ask it anything you want, whatever comes to mind.  It need not be as philosophical as "Who Am I" or "Where do I come from", for these questions will come to you in due time, when you are ready to hear the more profound answers.  Simply by Asking the Universe, whatever is your heart's desire to ask, opens up the channels of communication and you are on your way.  Your way to be a greater aspect of you than you have ever known or realized existed.  Simply believe in you, and Ask.  For it is the Universe's greatest desire for you to know yourself in the highest regard possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment